Watch Automation Engineering Intern
May 2023 – August 2023
- Worked with Activity, Workout and Fitness+ features, enhancing test automation capabilities on iOS, watchOS and tvOS
- Triaged incoming bugs by analyzing logs, reproducing issues, and determining correct resolvers, helping identify emerging trends
- Analyzed build and test failures, working extensively with developers to ensure stable and bug-free releases
Coach and Streamer
January 2023 – Present
- Travel to hackathons nationwide as an event representative, helping lead various high school and collegiate hackathons to success. Hackathon responsibilities include managing event logistics, running technical and mini-events, presenting at ceremonies, mentoring participants, and supporting event organizers.
- Served as technical workshop and mini-event streamer, focusing on teaching introductory concepts in Mobile App Development and Design, improving accessibility and equity in technology, and making the tech space more accessible and friendly for all.
- Selected as one of the MLH Top 50 Hackers in 2023, for outstanding contributions to the MLH and broader hackathon community as a Coach and hackathon Organizer
Application Development Intern
June 2022 – August 2022
- Summer 2022 Intern at Vanguard working on Team Advice is Right (AiR), modernizing application interfaces for advisor use through updates and improvements to the Member Info Webservice and Goals and Accounts Web Application.
- Scrum leader and front-end React.js developer for the intern project, creating and designing an application with the Spotify API allowing Vanguard crew to find co-workers in the office with similar music tastes.
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
August 2021 – December 2022
- Graded students’ exams and weekly homeworks, held twice-weekly office hours, answered questions on online teaching forum, and aided with classroom instructions for 180 students across 3 classroom sections of EECE 2123: Digital Systems.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
August 2021 – May 2022
- Research team member working on application interface using Ionic React for the frontend and MongoDB for the backend to help local community safety efforts by creating a dashboard and database for lost pets and license plate detection.
- Met weekly with team and implemented features such as an overhauled login, corresponding iOS and Android applications, and an active website presence including PIs and research assistants to help Nashville outreach.
Software Engineering Intern
August 2021 – May 2022
- Re-vamped document upload process for live construction site updates using Visual Basic Scripts and Sharepoint, simplifying access to all jobs completed by the company.
- Converted Microsoft Access databases of 30,000 building codes for 250 municipalities written in SQL to Microsoft Powerapps using Power Automate, simplifying access for all company members.
- Automated COVID-19 check-in protocols for active construction site and office entries, covering 5,000 office entries and 7,500 construction entries.